On August 29th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm, ABC of Alabama will host a free luncheon, in conjunction with Bradley Arant, to educate their members on the Affordable Care Act that was recently upheld by the Supreme Court. Andrew Elbon, a partner in the Nashville office and Jay P. Turner, an associate in the Birmingham office, will be presenting.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Nondiscrimination Requirements for Insured Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account Limits
- Employer Shared Responsibility Penalty (Affordability and Minimum Value Requirements)
- W-2 Reporting and FICA Tax Increase
- Claims and Appeal Procedures
- Medical Loss Ratio Rebates
Date: August 29, 2012
Time: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Location: Cattlemen’s Association Office, Montgomery, AL
Please RSVP to
if you plan to attend. Lunch will be provided.