On August 15th from 11:00am to 1:00pm ABC of Alabama, in conjunction with Bradley Arant, will host a luncheon to educate their members on the Affordable Care Act that was recently upheld by the Supreme Court. B. David Joffe, a partner in the Nashville office and Jay P. Turner, an associate in the Birmingham office, will be presenting.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Nondiscrimination Requirements for Insured Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account Limits
- Employer Shared Responsibility Penalty (Affordability and Minimum Value Requirements)
- W-2 Reporting and FICA Tax Increase
- Claims and Appeal Procedures
- Medical Loss Ratio Rebates
Date: August 15, 2012
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Location: Cypress Inn Crowsnest PriceLean Intro Affordable Care Act - $25
501 Rice Mine Road North, 35406
ONLY Affordable Care Act - FREE
Please RSVP to
and indicate the portions if you plan to attend.