Jolie Tenholder brings a depth of knowledge to her work which allows her to provide clients with innovative and efficient solutions to their business needs. She represents agents, lenders, investors, and borrowers in commercial finance transactions and real estate matters from structuring and originating loans to the workout and sale of debt. Jolie advises clients in various lending and loan purchase and sale transactions, including syndicated and single lender commercial lending transactions, Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA) secondary market loan trading, floor plan financing, swap claims trading, portfolio sales, participations and derivatives. Much of Jolie’s time is spent structuring and originating corporate loans and construction loans for commercial and multifamily construction projects. Jolie also represents lenders and investors in workouts, including restructurings, foreclosures and loan purchases and sales.
- Represented administrative agent and collateral agent in $350,000,000 multicurrency secured syndicated credit facility for international manufacturing company.
- Represented administrative agent and lead arranger in restructure of a $100,000,000 secured syndicated credit facility for a leading home builder.
- Represented lender in $40,000,000 construction loan facility for multifamily housing project.
- Represented lender in $25,000,000 construction loan facility for student housing.
- Represented financial institution in purchase of pool of syndicated loan interests.
- Represented lender in portfolio loan sale of real estate secured loans.
- Represented investor in the purchase and restructure of debt secured by multifamily condominium complex and conversion to apartments.
- Represented investor in the workout of ten related commercial real estate loans over $15,0000,000 with multiple results including foreclosure, deed in lieu and loan restructure.