Join the Bradley Arant Boult Cummings tax and government relations team for breakfast on May 23rd for an update from the Tennessee General Assembly, including an analysis of recently enacted tax legislation, a discussion of what to expect from the legislature in 2013, and other current tax developments in Tennessee.
|| Registration and Breakfast|
Summary of General Legislative Activity
2012 Tax Legislation Summary & Predictions for 2013
Joe Gibbs, Brett Carter & Brian Shelton
- Intangible Expense Deduction Amendment
- F&E – Consolidated Net Worth Filing
- Nexus Legislation
- Sales and Use – Electronic Filing Developments
- Tax Incentives Update
- Inheritance, Gift Tax Phaseout
- Other Legislation of Note for Businesses
- 2013 (Business Tax Rewrite, Taxation of Solar, Taxing Online Travel Companies)
Summary of Pending Tennessee Tax Litigation
Brett Carter & Patricia Head Moskal
- Analysis of pending cases will help you evaluate whether you are ready for an audit by the Tennessee Department of Revenue
This course has been approved for 2.75 hours of Tennessee Continuing Legal Education (CLE). Attendance at the entire seminar is required to receive credit. Please bring your Tennessee Bar number in order to be eligible for credit.
RSVP by Friday, May 18th, to reserve your seat.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Heaton at